Thursday 10 January 2013

My new dresses!

Hello Peoples, In this post I will be showing you a few of my new dresses. 


I love this dress, its very colourful (for my style), and it is a high low skirt style dress. I wore this with a black slim belt and my black sued heels.


This is a new dress I got as a Christmas Present from my presents, and its just gorgeous! It is knitted in purple with glitter thread running through it. I haven't had a chance to wear this yet, but its definitely a contender for the next party that comes up.






I purchased this dress from debenhams to wear as my dress for Christmas day! When I saw this in store, I immediately fell in love with it, I just had to have it! The colour is gorgeous and I adore the lace. The back is criss-crossed and I love the design. This dress comes with a brown bow belt.







I received this as gift from my parents for Christmas, and It is one of my favourite dresses! The colour of the dress is burgundy and it has tiny studs on the sleeves. The style of the dress is very me and will be wearing this out with my sued heels soon!



Hope you enjoyed looking through my dresses, and feel free to leave a comment :)

love char_beyy x

1 comment:

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤