Monday 25 February 2013

An amazingly BIG wishlist!

Hello ma'lovelys, for you today I am going to share with you my long list of items on my wishlist! Now this isn't a typical monthly wishlist, these are just some of things I generally want.



Beauty Wishlist!
Real Techniques blush brush - £9.99
Ink pot sleek - £5.50
Corrector and concealer sleek - £7.99
Mua undress me too palette - £4
Real Techniques fine liner brush - £6.99
Sigma angles kabuki F84 - £18.00
Face form sleek - £10
Brow kit sleek - £8.50
Loreal super dust - £12
No drought from lush - £6
Real Techniques powder brush - £12.99




Clothes Wishlist!




Long sleeve crop tee - £10
Parisian 32in Light Blue Aztec Side Skinny Jeans - £26.99
London Rebel Light Brown Fur Trim Slouch Boots - £29.99
Blue Longline Vest - £6.99
Dark Red Cheeky Drop Shoulder Sweater - £14.99
Shredded sweat by the ragged priest - £38.00
Black Hooded Quilted Jacket - £29.99
Aerobic2 hi-top wedges - £45.00
Khaki Curve Hem Knitted Crop Top - £9.99 
Fresh crop top by Illustrate People - £35.00
Cream 68 Print Mesh Dip hem Jumper - £19.99





So there we go ma'lovelys there is my amazing BIG wishlist! 
Hope you enjoyed, feel free to leave any comments :)

Love Char_Beyy xxx

5 comments:

  1. The Black Hooded Quilted Jacket is really cute! where is it from??

    andradeleonela11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have 1 of everything as well lol xx new follower x

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, thank you for sharing your list, I definitely need to check out some of the products from it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really nice blog!
    Maybe you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Check my blog and let me know! I would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤