Monday 24 June 2013

Another sneaky haul!

Hello ma'lovelys, on Thursday I had a day off college so I decided to have mooch around town with my mum.
These were a few bits that I picked up.



 Skin Therapy Large Oval Cotton Wool Pads - £0.65


 Nivea Visage Oil Free Day 50ml Moisturizing Day Cream - £1.95


Nivea Visage Nourishing Night Creme 50ml - £2.03


 Lancome Galatéis Douceur Cleanser - £22.50


 Sample of Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm.


 Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation - £27.50


 Samples of the Lancome Hypnôse Mascara & 
Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick in the shade 06 Rose Nu


Lancome makeup bag.



Reviews of some of the products coming soon,
feel free to leave a comment :)

Love Charlotte xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤