Wednesday 10 July 2013

Guest Post - Emily from Beauty and the Budget!

Emily from Beauty and the Budget!



I've tried quite a few Montagne Jeunesse (MJ) masks and I am on a mission to find the perfect one for my skin. Luckily, each mask in only a pound so trying out their range isn't going to break the bank. I have tried the strawberries and cream mask and the passion fruit peel off and I really liked them both so I had high hopes for this cucumber peel off mask.

As with all the MJ masks, this is packaged in a little plastic sachet which can be a little messy. I always only just make a little cut at the top and squeeze it out because you can always get 2 uses out of sachets without it going off.




The smell of this is quite strong when you apply it. It's a sweet fruity smell, very pleasant but if you don't like it, it doesn't hang around for too long. The formula is a green quite sticky, thick liquid. I left this on for about 10 minutes all over my face and it dried up quickly allowing me to peel it off all in one go.



This mask claims to help clean pores however I didn't find it had any affect on my pores which was a shame. But I did find that this was really cooling and refreshing and it was very relaxing indeed. My skin did feel a little perkier and brighter after using it but the results were not very dramatic.



I still don't think this is the MJ mask for my skin but still, it is a lovely mask and let's face it, for a pound why not have a girly night in and get the face masks on!


Pro's:
Smells really good
Peels off really well
Skin feels brighter
Really cheap
2-3 applications per packet



Con's:
Did not help pores
Slightly messy

You can purchase this here for £1

Beauty and the Budget
X


A big thank you to Emily for writing this blog post, she has a lovely blog over at http://beautyandthebudgetsblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 
you should definitely check it out :) 

Love Charlotte xxx

2 comments:

  1. I use these, and after one use, I stick it in the fridge so it doesn't dry out :)

    http://kewteepye.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting me do the guest post! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤