Monday 16 September 2013

Recent loves! #1

Hello ma'lovelys, today I am going to share with you some products that I have been really loving recently.





The first product is from Lush and it's a dry shampoo called 'No Drought'
It's in a powder form (a bit like talcum powder) and it is packaged in a plastic container. The idea of it is that you tap a little into your hand or directly onto your head, and buff it in to the roots of your hair until the powder is no longer visible. I use this on days in-between washing my hair. What I love about this products is that it doesn't leave a sticky residue and it smells so delicious and refreshing.




Next up is another product from Lush. This time it's a face product. It's called the 'Tea Tree Water' and is a toner water.
This has done a world of good for my skin. It's helped clear up a lot of my spots, reduced redness and generally made my skin look much healthier. I use this with a cotton pad, I spray it a couple of times onto the pad and then gently wipe it all over my face.




Speaking of cotton pads, I love these things! They are so useful for many different purposes. I use them with my cleanser, I use them with my toner, I use them when applying makeup, I use them to take my nail polish off.. basically they are a multipurpose product.




My next recent love is this DKNY perfume. I received this as a gift from my parents for my birthday. I absolutely love this perfume, the smell is so fresh and light. It has a floral scent but not too over powering. If you like a sweet light perfume, this is definitely one to check out. 




This next product has been a life saver recently. For the past couple of weeks I have been getting really dry hands, not sure why, but this product has helped immensely to keep my hands moisturized. It's the Project D day hand and nail cream. It really helps to moisturize, and makes my hands lovely and soft. I love to rub this on my nails and cuticles too, to keep them healthy and strong. 




Up next is a product I have using for a few months, its the Original Source - Vanilla and Raspberry Shower Cream. Oh My Gosh, this is the most amazing smelling shower cream I have ever used, EVER! It smells so yummy. I love using this cream, it washes really well and leaves my skin lovely and moisturized and smelling delicious.  



The final product is one that is raved and spoken about so highly by us beauty addicts, its a wonder why not everyone uses it. It's the Bioderma Sensibo H20 Micelle Solution. After winning a Bioderma giveaway and receiving this little beauty, I have been using this cleansing water constantly! It takes my makeup off so effortlessly and thoroughly cleanses my skin. After using a makeup wipe, and another cleanser to take my makeup off, i decided to go over my face with this. Oh Boy! I still had loads of makeup left on. Since then this a product I have used every day and night in my skin care routine. Anyone who still hasn't tried this product, it is definitely worth investing in.



Hope you enjoyed reading about my recent favorites :)

Would love to hear about your favorite products,  let me know in the comment section below!

Love Charlotte xxx

10 comments:

  1. Original Source shower creams are my favourite! The Lemon and Tea Tree one in particular x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I haven't tried any of the other ones, maybe i should try them! i love this one though x

      Delete
  2. I used to use that Original Source shower cream - it smells divine!!!! Also, is that DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom? My one looks like that minus the black pattern on the lid, so I don't know if yours is the same but just with a special lid?

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its lovely :) hmmm it is one from the DKNY Be Delicious range but not sure what one. It smells gorgeous though :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that shower gel! :)

    Want to try the tea tree stuff!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D its awesome is't it? oooh you should, its so good :) x

      Delete
  4. that dry shampoo looks interesting! we've only used ones that are in aerosol cans

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. The LUSH toners are really good - I've never tried this one but the rose one, it's amazing as well! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh might have to try that one, i love this one! it's really helped my blemises :) x

      Delete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤