Wednesday 11 December 2013

A Tiny Haul!

A Tiny Haul!

Whilst shopping I picked up a couple of bits and wanted to share them with you.



Maxfactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush 09



I have been using this blush a lot recently, it is different from my usual coral blushers and really suits my skin tone. I also love the formula of this blush, gorgeously creamy but doesn’t feel sticky. I swipe it on with my finger and then blend it in with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush.


TIGI Bed Head Oh Bee Hive Matte Dry Shampoo


This has been my go to product the past few weeks. I quickly spritz this into the roots of my hair, run my fingers through and instant POOF! My hair looks great and full of volume. 



Coat from NewLook


I had been searching for a winter coat for ages but could never find the right one. I saw this, and fell in love and have been wearing it ever since. It is a green parka style coat, with an aztec pattern on the inside of the hood and the hood is also fur rimmed. 





I hope you liked what I brought, feel free to leave a comment below :)


Love Charlotte xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤