Saturday 14 December 2013

Additional Christmas TAG!

The lovely Louise from Confessions of a Secret Shopper tagged me to do this Christmas tag, as I have already done a Christmas TAG (see post here) I thought I would do this in addition to that.



1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I answered this in my first Christmas TAG. I would have to say along with 'Merry Christmas Everybody', 'Santa clause is coming to town', 'Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas' and 'Santa baby', 'All I want for Christmas' is also one of my favourites.


2. Which is your favourite festive drink?
I also answered this is in my first TAG, it would have to be hot chocolate.


3. Do you have a favourite Christmas film?
Again I answered this in my first TAG, Miracle on 34th Street annd The Santa Clause are my favourites. However after seeing Elf for the first time the other day it is shooting up my favourites list to meet this two.


4. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year?
At the top of my list is makeup, so I can build up my professional makeup kit. Sigma brushes and Urban Decay Naked 1 & 3 are at the top for makeup. I also would like a few clothes and money to buy furniture for my bedroom. 


5. What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?
For makeup, as I said in my previous tag post it would be all about the gold and bronze tones for eyes and red or berry lips.
As for nails I am loving my Essie Shearling Darling Nail Polish


6. What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas jumper? PJ's?)
I have been loving wearing my green parka, tartan scarf, red gloves and stripy bobble hat recently. Also my reindeer leggings, so cute and festive!


7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa?
I love playing in the snow and I think it's so pretty, but I do struggle as I have 
Urticaria, which is basically a cold rash. 


8. Wrapping presents - love or loathe?
I love wrapping presents, for some reason I find it very therapeutic.


9. What is your favourite Christmassy food?
The full whack of Christmas dinner and loads of Chocolate.


10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Spending time with family, it is the whole Christmas spirit which makes it so special at this time of year. Also seeing the faces of loved ones when opening presents.


I TAG the following two lovely ladies:

Kate from Kate Spitz
Lottie from Love Beauty and Spa



A big thank you to Louise for tagging me!
I hope you liked this extra TAG, feel free to leave me a comment below :)

Love Charlotte xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤