Wednesday 4 December 2013

Autumn Box Swap with Faye!

A few months ago the lovely Katie from Curled Fantasies tweeted that she was setting up a bloggers box swap. I immediately tweeted her back saying that it was a brilliant idea and that I would love to join in. (Thank you to Katie for organizing the swap!)

After a few emails explaining the idea and a couple of days for Katie to pair us all up, I was sent an email with the details of the blogger that I was paired up with.

I was paired up with Faye from Faye Olivia.
We messaged each other loads of times and after chatting for a while decided on a price range of £10
After discussing when we would send the boxes and stating our likes and dislikes, it was time to get shopping!

We gave ourselves a couple of weeks to buy the products but as time went on we decided to up the price range to around the £15 mark.

Once we had brought all the items we packaged them up and sent them. A few days later our parcels arrived.

These we're the products Faye chose for me.



Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter



Rimmel London 60 seconds nail polish - 620 How do you lilac it?



Rimmel London Traffic Stopping Shadow - 006 Sharp Turn



MUA Intense Colour Lip liner - Pink me up



Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof eye definer - Perfect Plum


I also received a lovely letter from Faye, telling me a little bit about herself and the reasons behind the products that she had brought me.




I am so pleased with all the products Faye sent me, they are the sort of shades I really love. 
The best thing for me was, we knew each other that well, that we brought the other person the same item! -
 Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof eye definer - Perfect Plum.


A big thank you to the lovely Faye for doing the swap with me, I couldn't of asked for a better partner.
Keep in touch!

You can see what I brought Faye, in her post here.



I hope you liked this post, feel free to comment below :)


Love Charlotte xxx

1 comment:

  1. swaps seem like a lot of fun! I own a couple of those rimmel eyeliners and they are lovely! Great for a grunge eyeliner look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤