Sunday 15 December 2013

Second week of December Advent Calendar!

So it's that time of the week again, where I show you what I received behind each door of my Boots Beauty Advent Calendar.



Behind door No 9 



Behind door No 10



Behind door No 11



Behind door No 12



Behind door No 13



Behind door No 14



Behind door No 15





My Opinions:
I love the colour of the bright pink nail polish, and cannot wait to try it out. The other two nail related products were a Top Coat and Base Coat.
 I am beginning to get a little 'cheesed' off with getting mini perfume samples. As in the last post I stated that you can get samples of perfume for free. I am disappointed and feel like this Advent Calendar was not worth the money. I feel I could have perhaps spent a little bit more on another beauty advent calendar and got some nicer products. I'm very pleased with today's product though, I have tried this eyeliner before and really love it but needed a new one so it was welcomed with open arms into my makeup bag.



So that's this weeks round up, I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you want to keep updated with what I receive everyday, follow me on Instagram @char_beyy for pictures.


Love Charlotte xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the perfume I have so many little perfume samples!! I do not need anymore, let down much! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read and am grateful for every single one of them ❤